One of the key reasons our incinerators are recognized as being ‘probably the best ’ on the world market, is the use of our market leading and trusted low thermal mass monolithic concrete lining which is used in all of our models. All models in the Cyclone Range are supplied with a secondary chamber, ensuring they fully conform to many legislative bodies around the world.
Image of the AIS 3860 Cyclone with fully automated Lid open / close operation.
AIS 025 Cyclone Information:
- Ideal for those looking for a quick, effective and bio-secure animal-by-product incineration solution.
- Suited for small pigs, full access to the main chamber via a Top Loading counterbalance lid ensures users can load the machine via skid loaders and tractor buckets.
- Burns up to *54kgs/120 1bs per hour.
- Load capacity of up to 250kg / 551 lbs.
- The AIS 025 Cyclone is recognized for also being able to deal with other animal-by-products generated across the agricultural sector including; Poultry, Ewes, Lambs, Game Farms, Estates, Butchers and Farm shops.
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and fast ignition burners. One temperature-controlled burner in the main chamber and one in the secondary chamber.
- Can be loaded whilst in operation maximizing the inherent thermal efficiency of our trusted monolithic concrete lining, keeping running costs low.
- Optional Extra features include; Grate Bars / USB Data Logger / Ash Door / Stack Extensions / Ash Rake / Simple Heat Exchange system / Control Panel screen size increase / Service Kits .
AIS 025 Cyclone Main Chamber View
AIS Product Details:
- Each machine is hand-built by our team of skilled technicians in the UK and U.S.
- The reason your incinerator will last is due to the type of lining used. Our trusted monolithic casting system ensures maximum strength, reliability and a longer machine life. We are always happy to explain why our technology is far better than any other manufacturers product on the world market. Talk to us to find out more and make your own mind up.
- Behind the AIS brand is a team of experts who are always on hand to discuss any questions that you may have about incineration, so you can be assured of great service and a great product.
- But it goes beyond that, we stay with you for the life of the machine, always on hand if or when you need us. It’s a people thing, it’s an AIS thing.