One of the key reasons our incinerators are recognized as being ‘probably the best ’ on the world market, is the use of our market leading and trusted low thermal mass monolithic concrete lining which is used in all of our models. All models in the Cyclone Range are supplied with a secondary chamber, ensuring they fully conform to many legislative bodies around the world.
Image shown is of the AIS 1250 Cyclone static model
AIS 1250 Cyclone Information:
- This model is available as a Static, Mobile or Transportable incinerator.
- Suited for a wide range of animal carcasses and animal-by-products generated across the agricultural sector including; Pigs & Sows, Poultry, Dairy / Beef Cattle, Abattoirs, Slaughterhouses, Rendering Operations, Meat Processors, Sheep.
- Easy to load via a manually operated slide Open/Close lid located on the top of the incinerator, giving full access to a large main burning chamber.
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and fast ignition burners. Three burners are in the main chamber, with one above the grate bars and two below the grate bars. One additional burner is in the secondary chamber.
- Unique market leading grate bar technology for fast and complete incineration.
- With a *High burn rate of up to 333kg/735Ibs per hour and a load capacity of up to 1290kg / 2844 lbs this allows for the bio-secure, regular disposal of your waste in the shortest time possible.
- Can be loaded whilst in operation maximizing the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic concrete lining, keeping running costs low.
- Ash doors, as standard, allows the user to safely remove ash whilst the machine is in operation, so you can keep on loading and burning your waste, saving time.
Inside view of AIS 1250 Cyclone main chamber
AIS Product Details:
- Each machine is hand-built by our team of skilled technicians in the UK and U.S.
- The reason your incinerator will last is due to the type of lining used. Our trusted monolithic casting system ensures maximum strength, reliability and a longer machine life. We are always happy to explain why our technology is far better than any other manufacturers product on the world market. Talk to us to find out more and make your own mind up.
- Behind the AIS brand is a team of experts who are always on hand to discuss any questions that you may have about incineration, so you can be assured of great service and a great product.
- But it goes beyond that, we stay with you for the life of the machine, always on hand if or when you need us. It’s a people thing, it’s an AIS thing.